Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
i agree, here is ours....

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/gallery/albums/Hotel-Fenix/100_0215.sized.jpg
Fantastic shots Les. What sort of time was that? Did you have to wake up early or were you about to go to bed!!! Stuart
i took that pic at about 6:30am from the balcony of the hotel fenix, sunny beach.

:wink
took mine the morning we arrived it was around 6ish in the morning of course
Hey everyone!

First of all WOW, sunrise looks fantastic, was a bit worried coz i heard the weather hasn't been great in bulgaria over the summer but with a sunrise like that looks like there was at least a few nice days!

Second, did any of u happen to see Majestic Hotel, sunny beach, when you were over. Bit concerned as been reading people have been moved to other hotels etc but we have been assured it opened on 8th August, it look readyish?

Ani :D
didnt see the majestic

but we were in sunny beach between the 22nd july and 6th august and the weather was magnificent
we had a thunder storm during the night on the 1st sunday and it rained for 20 mins on the second tuesday

sure was hot 8)
:( have you heard the recent reports about bulgaria floods?

there in romania as well it was on radio one - am going the 29th august really worried as I love the sun hehe
Great pictures. Thanks for sharing them with us. I seen that view many of time but didnt take a photo.
i didnt see the majestic either.... sorry.

the weather was great fot the whole week we were there 26.7.05 - 02.8.05, rained once but that was on the last night and was scorching the day we left

enjoy your holiday

8)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.