Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Its about 90 miles from Varna to Sunny Beach. Would take about 2 hours in a coach, half an hour less in a taxi.

8) The Toonman
thanks .not looking forward to that then!!!
Hi pjdraper,

It's actually around 90km from Varna to SB - so around 56 miles. :wink:
Hi Baldur, sorry about that, you are of course right it's Kilometres not miles. Us old un's just can't get used to this new metric system.

:? The Toonman
Us old un's just can't get used to this new metric system.

Hi toonman2,

Tell me about it - I still work in £sd! :wink:

Baldur 8)
thanks for the info, just aside from the distance how safe should i feel on a coach at 3am on the bulgarian roads?
Hi pjdraper,

You will be on the E87 main coastal road for most of the journey, with a local driver, so you should be fine.

If you were driving yourself, I might answer differently. :wink:

Baldur 8)
thanks baldur, i didnt know my bad driving was that well known!!!
PJ, On this site you will be suprised at what we know :wink:
Pj

You would be surprised what Toonman, Baldur and I know about the E87 main road between Turkey and Roumania, let alone your driving!!!

Patka
Hi, them satellites get pictures from anywhere. Tonyt
so youve all seen my manic grin then?
hi,
anyone know the travel time from bourgas to sunny beach

billy
It took about 35mins to our hotel from bourgas airport.
hi
thanks for the info debs81
We took a yellow taxi from Varna to Sunny Beach last week, it took 1hr 20 mins. We paid 90 levs (approx £32).
Hi

Was the taxi from your hotel or the centre of the resort and if from hotel was it a single or return journey and also what hotel were you staying in.

Thanks
It was from the hotel very near the centre of Varna. The price was for a one way journey. It's worth asking a couple of taxi drivers for a price, they do vary slighty.
Pj

I did the varna to sunny beach thing on the coach last week and it was fine. I was dreading it, but the driver was really great, despite the rumours I heard before I went. Same with the taxis, we went to Nessebar(very short trip) and the taxi driver was fine.

Trish
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.