Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi , If my memory serves me right it's about 120 leva ( £40 ) and takes about 90 minutes. There are a number of members who pre book on line with reputable firms so they may be able to give you an update.

:sun2 Toonman
Hi knightgal,

One online Varna taxi firm quotes "Varna Airport - Sunny Beach 100lv", i.e. around £38.50 at current exchange rate (2.6 Leva to £1).

P.M. me if you want the website address.

Baldur
Hi Knightgal,

Don't know if you're interested and if it suits your flight times but when i was in Sunny Beach last year i noticed in the bus station the bus was something silly like 8 levs each way.

If your'e interested and need some info, send me a PM and i'll do my best to help you.

Regards,
Adam
Unless things have changed since I last made the journey from Sunny Beach to Varna & back (and this timetable suggests that they haven't), the bus service is cheap but offers a very limited 'window of opportunity' of just 5 hours 40 minutes. No problem if just visiting Varna for the day but more of a problem if relying on the service for flight transfers.

The timetable indicates that the first bus from Varna Central Bus Station (around 6 kilometres from the airport) leaves for Burgas via Sunny Beach at 13:00, while the last bus is at 18:40 in high season. The 409 bus from the airport runs every 15 minutes, from 05:45 to 23:00, and stops at the Central Bus Station en route to Varna/Golden Sands.

Burgas-Sunny Beach-Varna buses are timetabled from 06:30 until midday in high season, departing from Burgas South Bus Station.

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.