Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
thanks for a great report Ally! I was going to add horizon to our reviews page but I'm having difficulty finding info anywhere on it. I keep getting the Horizon Beach Resort in Southern Goa. Who did it book it through?
Why not add your tips on restaurants to our sticky?
Sorry you aren't too well.
The Horizon Hotel is in Calangute just off the high street, you have to go down a little dirt track to get to it.

I will find the website, i have it at work and let you know what it is so hopefully that will help you.

There is the Horizon Beach Resort too but i do not believe they are connected.

Will do a list of resturants when i can sit a bit longer!

hahaha first holiday i have been on and i have come back a lost weight! but, i will most def be back there again, what a fantastic place it is!
hi ally23
good to know you had a nice holiday goa is the best place in the world just reading your post and said you went on a mytravel plane could you please tell me what the plane was like did it have tv in back of seat and can you rember what the movies are as im off 4th feb with 2 kids and the last times i went was with first choice and the tv are every 4 rows thank you nikkie
hi nikkie, i was on the same flight as Ally23 coming home, yes the seats have their own tv screens. The movies were Bewitched, War of the worlds, and a kids film I can't remember the name of, Lava girl or something like that. I can't remember the outward movies as i slept. plenty of other channels to, comedy, sport and drama.
hi gruff60
thanks for that it be nice to see the films without breaking my neck and the kids can watch them to
nikkie
i have too stayed at horizon hotel in calangute and are returning this march for 3 weeks .basic but clean and comfortable ,would recomend
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.