Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
marc apartments
8 Posts
I stayed at the Marc apartments 5 years ago. They are situated on a steep incline it would take you approx 15-20 mins from the beach.On a hot day.
There`s two ways of getting to them, if you walk straight up cardiac hill, then turn left at Tropicana suites and walk on to the Marc. This is the most direct way but the steepest incline. By the way cardiac hill is the hill up to Magic rock hotel, it`s behind Burger king.

The other route is to walk on towards the covered market and turn right opposite Dia Dia supermarket and keep heading upwards.

If your returning from the sqaure on a night I`d recommend getting a taxis back as taxis are always available and cheap.

There is also loads of watering holes available on route.

We found the walk back a bit of a pain as we were pushing a pram but it didn`t spoil our holiday.
just back after stayin at the marc apartments for 2 weeks. anyone from ireland booking i highly recommend you dont take these apartments. the worst ive seen. pool was miserably small. brochure said all near the beach and town, not bit near the beach a good miles walk. sickened with them now. safety deposit box is outside on the balcony. while we were there a few apartments got robbed, no air conditioning. benidorm i would tell anyone to go the best holiday ive ever been on. loads of entertainment and all the people were so friendly. very cheap aswell. 8)
Hi

I work in the agency that runs the marc apartments and i can tell you that the apartments are of good condition and are close to the beach . Althogh ther is no air conditioning but fans are available to hire at the pool bar . There is not advertisement in the Brochure for the marc apartments.
the pool is of a normal size and we have worked with a tour operator for a few years now and never had complaints .
The apartments are basic but that is why they are advertised as budget holiday apartments.

Thanks

Louise
anyone from ireland booking i highly recommend you dont take these apartments.

....errr will they do for the rest of us though Mel? :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm sure that they'll be suitable for anyone who comes from Accrington.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Sue :) :)
Cheeky Sod!! :lol: ...Dont you believe all you hear Girly!! :wink: ......Now get back to your Knitting!! :lol:

Regards - Taggy

PS...nearly there think its gonna be July...at Regente....you get a better class of cliental in there at that time of year!! :rofl
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.