Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
yep you'll get some stuff like that there Mazza, go into Varna seek out the Market place & you should get some stuff but you do get some of your items in GS.

When in GS go to the Perunika above the Muppets Bar & have a meal if you see Polina (waitress) tell her it won't be long till Stephen.Pauline & the Kids are back over from Scotland .oh & you get a nice meal in the Perunika.

cheers stevie
Hi Mazza, Thanks for other posting, not the Market. There are three underpasses in Varna Centrum. You need the one furthest away from Cathedral cross from side of road you got of Bus carry straight on under pass when up in the open carry on for about 600 metres loads of shops on way and you will come to Market on your left. Good Toilets also in there. I would say approx 500 stalls and cubicles to choose from, live fish Market. but beware of Gypsy groups. I need say no more. on the other side of the road there are hidden shops amongst the tenements which are even cheaper and where the Bulgarians buy. Have a good one. Tonyt
DOA : The Perunika is next door to the hotel I'm staying at, the Tintyava!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.