Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Linseylou,

Know it well. Good depends on what you want. It's much much quieter than the main resorts, and is the original Bulgarian Black Sea resort formerly called Druzhba meaning friendship. It's in a woodland setting between Varna & Golden Sands.
In October it could be quite chilly at night, and even during the day. One year we stayed in the holiday village there, and were supplied with a heater, thank goodness. That was the first week in October.
Remember that at the end of September everything has started to close down.

Peter
Thanks for that Peter, sounds lovely but maybe we'll try for somewhen other than October!
Hi, it is my favourite resort, but it is quiet, compared to the others I have been to. As Peter said October may be a bit chilly, you may strike lucky but it cannot be guaranteed.
Hi just back today from GS but spent quite a bit of time in SV Konstantin.

I can recommend a restaraunt in the above resort.

the Black Pearl behind El Diablo discotheque, this eating place sits high above the beach on a terrace & has beautiful views across the Black Sea upto GS & sweeping round to Balchik & Kaliakari.

This place is run by brothers Pato & Vasco & Vasco's girlfriend Nataly.

They do all types of food.

give it a go.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.