Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
sveti vlas
5 Posts
Hi shawibags,

Welcome to the board!

The Gerana (Герана) and Water Mill (Ð'оденица) restaurants in Sveti Vlas are favourably mentioned in posts, from memory (I'm sure that you'll have more suggestions from regular visitors).

You'll find lots of restaurants indicated on the Sveti Vlas Interactive Map.

Lots of decent local beers, Shumensko, Kamenitza, Zagorka (lager types) and Stolichno Bock (dark beer) are among the most popular with Bulgarian friends of mine.

Can't help on the strong, sweet drinks, I'm afraid.

Baldur
Gerana is excellent every year. Cental ; upstairs facing the fountain, is more casual, good for food and/or drinks.
Lots off good restaurants in street leading off the square.
Bar upstairs in square beside DIY shop and hairdressers is good for lunch and a beer.

Zagorka is a good beer, if you like Becks, similar flavour.
Bulgarian white sparkling wine, Iskra, is sweet and very drinkable.

Going out of St Vlas towards Sunny Beach, the Car Wash on the main road had a restaurant opened last year which was really good, particularly their barbacued stuff.

Antoniono, further along , beside the Yalta opened last year, and the food was excellent.

Hope you enjoy Sveti Vlas.
another good place to eat is the miami in sveti vlas a great atmosphere fab owners and staff give it a try
Gerana was as good as usual, as was Central. We were in both a couple of times, no complaints.
Didnt visit Antonioni this time. Neighbours who used it a lot last year went back. Different staff, no English on the menus, and no customers at night. Couldnt figure it out. They only opened last summer and were building up a good reputation, and getting a lot of business from the Yalta next door.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.