Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
If there are six of you, you'll need something bigger than an ordinary hire car. or two of them.

Hopefully there might be someone around with the other answers.

Peter
Hi Kevster.

just been reading your post it is possible to hire a vehicle large enough for the six of you from Sofia Airport. I do hire from here fairlyregularly the people I deal with are a company called tstravel.net and the guy Ispeak to is called George, he is very friendly and if he cant help he will be able to tell you who can. have a look at their website and you will find they have Vauxhall Zafira suitable for 6 people or vivaro's which take about 7 hope this helps

Robbie. :tup
Hi Kevster,
i will try to help you with transportation.
When you land at Sofia airport you have two ways to rich the Central Bus station. First is with taxi.That normally costs 15-16 leva per car (you will need 2 cars for six persons). The official taxi company for Sofia Airport is OKSupertrans, you will need to get them, but to be honest it will be very difficult to recognize the real OKSureptrans from the fake ones - they could charge you more than 60-70 leva per car.
The other way is to take a bus number 84 - first one start at 4.35 a.m. You will need to stop at Hotel Pliska station- count 10 from the start station.The Bus driver of 84 sells tickets- 1 leva per person. You should take 6 more tickets, because will need to get another bus 213 from Hotel Pliska .The last stop of it is Central Bus station- it is 24 hours, but unfortunately you can't book in advance. There are several companies witch operate from Sofia to Bourgas and St Vlas and the ticket costs 26-30 per person, depends on the company.I hope that your hotel in St Vlas is closer to the bus station.
If you tell me any dates for your holiday, will check the rates for car rentals and transfers , and will help you with booking, if this is the cheapest way.
Regards
Ralista
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.