Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Who says it's 22kg per person? If you are travelling with Balkan Holidays the allowance is 20kg - see THIS.

Peter
Hi Cuddles,

You are allowed 20kgs each and 5kgs handluggage each, the kids have the same allowance as you.

Only children under 2years old dont have this allowance.

A word of advice, airports dont usually allow any cases that are much over that for Health and Safety reasons, so spread the load between cases.

We also split clothes between cases - half his and half hers in each case - so if one goes missing we can cope with the other, heaven help us if they both vanish.

Patka
Hi Peter Sorry I think I must have typed it in wrong I knew it was 20 kgs thanks anyway.
Hi Patka

Many thanks for your help greatly appreciated brilliant ideas can you tell it has been a very long time since we have been abroad I must sound well thick!!

As long as I remember the passports and the tickets that's the main thing.
For discussion about baggage allowances, excess baggage charges, etc., please check out our Airlines & Airports forum.

I will close this thread now to reduce duplication.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum
Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.