Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
thankyou again for all your help 24 days and counting.
thanks again.
williej 8)
Could anyone please give me any info on this hotel. Never been A/I before but have 3 hungry teenagers so it might be worth it. What is the cleanliness of hotel like and is there a good choice of food. Thanks for any info.
Hi Carmen,

There is a two-page thread on the Delta Beach HERE

Baldur
Hi Carmem my wife and me are going on :fly june the 5th 12 days and counting we shall post a review as soon as we get back .
from what ive read on diferent sites about bulgaria it sounds a great place.
williej :glynis
going to helena sands in acouple of weeks ... soooo excited...... does anyone know anything about the hotel. IS the childrens entertainment OK - our 4 year old loves a kiddies disco! :)
Hi alicops,

Several reviews of the hotel HERE

Baldur
Thanks.. the reviews sound great for us. Can't wait - wish i was going 2moro. Do you know if teh hotel has a kids club (where u leave them ) as well as entertainment - (Helena resort)
MY husband and l are going to the delta beach bulgaria on aug28th 2006 we have read some really bad reviews on this hotel, is there anyone that has just come back from this hotel that could let us know if the reviews are that bad, :(
Hello Paula52
I have not been myself but our apartment is nearby and I got chatting to a Scottish couple who were staying there and they said they were having a good time.

Its in a good location as well in my opinion. The mini train into Sunny Beach stops outside and the train into Nessebar is a short walk away. Not sure if you are all inclusive but there is a good Serbian restaurant nearby and a great mexican restaurant next to the Aktinia Hotel. It doesn't look much but it serves all food and is very good.

Hope you have a good time

Greg
:) thank you for your reply makes me feel a little better
still trying to find anyone that has been to this hotel in the klast 3wks would be gratefull for some info :? :hmmm
Hi Paula52,

Unfortunately, from a search on this site, your posts are the only ones to mention the Delta Beach since May.

Baldur
Hi, there is one report of15/08/06 on www. tripadvisor.com log in Delta Beach Hotel, Bulgaria in box at top of site. Tonyt
thanks for info have read some reviews but they are all germans that seem to be staying there, some reviews are good then most of them are bad,looks like l will have to wait and see for myself , :?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.