Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
You may have answered your own question. What with hotels being pulled down, re-built, or just re-named, it's difficult to keep track.

Peter
its not surprising they have to pull them down when you see some of the building work before they put the rendering on .2 years ago we stayed at the victoria palace and there were many cracks appearing to the outer walls,also there were quite a few leaks when it rained :lol: we had a great time though,as always
Hi, the Saturn was undergoing a massive revamp last year, so it may well of been renamed for this year.
Hi Crumpy,

From comparing the 2005 and 2006 versions of the Selecta Publishers map of Sunny Beach, it does indeed look as though the Saturn was demolished to make way for the Royal Garden apartment complex - it appears on the 2005 map but not on the 2006 one.

Baldur
Hi

Stayed at the Saturn on our first visit to Bulgaria in 1998. Not sure but i thought i read somewhere recently that the Saturn had been knocked down, to make way for a new shopping and leisure complex thats supposed to be opening this summer.
Hi The Hotel Saturn was pulled down at the end of 2005 season. In its place now is a massive hotel/apartments/shopping mall called the Royal Garden. This is shown in some of the brochures for this year. Looks absolutely stunning and it covers the entire street from the Oasis hotel right along to where the road turns up and down the other side ( old small fairground ).

8) Toonman
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.