Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Silly Question
12 Posts
Yes, Sunny Beach is very close.

Patka
Hi Janey,

As Patka said Burgas is very close - Nesebar is much closer still (around 3 miles or so by road, probably much less straight across the bay).

Baldur
Ok you lot,get your thinking caps on :D Last year while we were in Sunny Beach we stayed at the Golden dreams apartments(across from the Trakia Plaza hotel). On our last night there we went to a bulgarian night in a place about half a mile out along the main road towards Nessebar,realy great evening i pressume along the same lines as Khans Tent. My question is......can anybody tell me the name of this place ?.....I'm afraid my memory is somewhat distorted by the alcohol i felt obliged drinking just to be sociable :oops: PS....the place looks just like a home from the outside but once inside it expands into a kinda amphi-theatre.......and i fully recommend to any Sunny Beach holidaymakers this year :D
Not sure but Southern Nights springs to mind.

Patka
Yes, Patka, sounds as though it may be Juzhni Noshti (Southern Nights) although a description of its location elsewhere suggests that it's on the main road near the Smolyan Hotel and the Chouchura restaurant behind the Trakia Plaza hotel.

Baldur
There was a place along the main road, past the Red Lion pub very similar to Khans Tent ( but not as good ) When we went it was just called the " Gypsy Camp ".

Not sure if it is still there, probably built upon by now.

8) Toonman
incidentally - how is the weather in Sunny Beach?
At the time of posting this -

At Burgas (the nearest you can get a forecast for) -

14 degrees C
Dew Point 13 degrees C
Humidity 94%
Wind East @ 11km/hr

All from weather.com

Peter
Can anyone tell me how far it is from duni to nesebar :?:
Can anyone tell me how far it is from duni to nesebar

Nesebar is just under 66 kilometres from Sozopol and Duni is said to be around 7 kilometres South of Sozopol, so approximately 73 kilometres (45.36 miles).

Baldur
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.