Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
it is such a shame when a long awaited holiday does not live up to expectations. Don't give up in your battle re not being a premier property- let us know how you get on. Has Ros been able to help?
I have read a few messages about this hotel about not being a premier or not getting the hotel you have booked but they all seem to be from a while ago, can anyone tell if all these problems are now sorted as i have booked to stay late aug begining of september this year in the marina royal palce in a suite, any information would be appreciated. Thanks :D
no information,, but we are staying in the pelican hotel from the 4th june,,, will update on the resort when we get back,,, this is our first time,, is this yours
Yes this will be our first visit to bulgaria and I would love to here from you on your return. Hope you have a great holiday. :thanks
We have a thread on this hotel HERE, and reviews HERE

I have read a few messages about this hotel about not being a premier or not getting the hotel you have booked but they all seem to be from a while ago, can anyone tell if all these problems are now sorted

Not too sure what you mean by 'premier', but these are likely to be travel company issues. Who are you going with, please?

Peter
i hope we have a great holiday lol,,,, i have read very mixed reveiws on the hotel/resort,,, on one hand it is fantastic,, then on the other it could do better,,,,my dp says i read too much and to just go with an open mind and enjoy,,, fingers crossed heyi think you will have better weather than us which is a bonus
We are travelling with first choice and premier is to do with the airline, you get advantages like pre bookable seats, free inflight meal day before check in etc.
we are flying with thomas cook,,, so wouldnt have a clue about first choice????
Col 73 I totally agree with you we have read very mixed reveiws on the hotel and resort, like yourself I will go with an open mind.
dont know if you have seen these,, very probably have but i thought i would post a link for you,, just a few pics of hotel marine royal palace,, if you havent seen them before,, enjoy, (soz but all the reveiws are in german)

http://www.holidaycheck.com/hotel-Holiday+pictures_Marina+Royal+Palace-ch_ub-hid_70833.html
Thanks for that I had not seen them :D
Can anyone tell me an e-mail address for the Marina Royal Palce Duni and the best person to e-mail to make request for a suite on a high floor. :thanks
Duni, 8133 Sozopol Bulgaria,
Tel.: +359 550 / 2 2260,
+359 550 / 2 6006,
Fax: +359 550 / 2 2495,
Rezervation:
Tel./Fax: +359 550 / 2 2356
duni_rez@infotel.bg

thats their contact numbers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.