Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
hi
27 Posts
Hi R2DaG & discolazur_f

Some people on here have been asking about trips to Cairo from Bulgaria, do you know anything about them ?
Hi,

I have done this trip twice. We went with Balkan Holidays and another local company. Both the trips was excellent, Balkans hotel was not as nice and I did pay more! The local companies normaly do german trip then english, but not always.

There are some great local companies, some do better than tour op. I have spoken to my Bulgarian friend and he says they have all the same insurance, I do agree that Balakn do warn you off so you use them.

Its a great trip anyway!
Yours,
Brad
Visiting the Sunny beach area next August .
Would be interested in a trip to Istanbul while i am there as its not too far away geographically.
Any info or advice would be much appreciated as to possible ways to do this ( if it is possible ) .

Cheers

Jim
have a look at an earlier thread here for some info. Sounds like it would be a great trip! :D
Hi Jimbouk

This will give you some idea of excursions to Istanbul and other places HERE

You'll find the prices will probably be cheaper when you're there,but it gives you some idea of whats available.

Hope this helps

Basil.
brought back for Kevaron
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.