Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
Poznan Poland
3 Posts
Dont know anything about it either Helen . I shall have to go and look now of course because we loved krakow and are keen to go back to Poland .

I have enough booked already though .Tallinn in a few weeks and Ljublijana in slovenia rebooked for May after we had to cancel it last year .

There are flights to a number of places in Poland but I'm never sure if these are more geared to the coming and going of the polish who work here . :think . Wroclaw and Gdansk are the other places that seem to get a thumbs up .
Hi Helen

We went to Poland 2003 & 2004 - 2003 we went to Wroclaw, Krakow and Warsaw 2004 we went to Poznan and Gdnask then over to Berlin.

My memories of Poland we loved all except Warsaw, I have phoned my boyfriend to read from the journal and to refresh my memory and I have also looked at photos which has brought back great memories of all the places, Poznan as Krakow and Wroclaw has a lovely square and has a clock with two mechanical goats on it that hits their heads on the hour, lots of lovely places to eat and see.

If it is a city break you are going to we have also been to Budapest and when we were in Poland we hired a car to see lots of places so we would think that Poznan has not a lot in it but Budapest has a lot more to see on foot.

If you need anymore info let me know and I will try and help.

I am sure you will enjoy wherever you decide to go.

Linda
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.