Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
price guide
4 Posts
Hi...Going ourselves on Friday and had great time last year in Tossa !
From what I remember you can get a 'set' menu for 2 or 3 course meal for about 7 euros with plenty of restrnts offering this choice. some include wine or a drink with this to.! All very reasonable and you can spend time walking from restrnt to restrnt comparing prices.
A very reasonable meal we had are the Spit Roast 1/2 Chicken with chips in the Old town near castle, these are a good platefull and delicious...
You will have no problem and I would suggest you stick to the 'Set Menus' for good value throughout.
Bars offer 'Happy Hours' with local lager beers ranging from 1 euro to 2..

Enjoy !! :cheers
many thanks barty, i havnt been to tossa or spain for that matter for 15 years! have a great hol and if you come across any gems let me know! :tup
I would suggest bartering, even in restaurants. Buy 3 meals, get 1 free, that sort of thing. I always try it when on holiday with my daughter. Ask if she can eat free if I buy an adults meal with a couple of drinks. Also barter for trips & see if I can get my daughter free on some of them if I book a few trips with the 1 agency.

Good luck & hope you all have a fabby time :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.