Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
It's swings and roundabouts Celine I'm afraid. 5 star is a good class hotel and I'm sure you probably were happy with the price at the time also it could quite easily have been unavailable had you left it till last minute.

Check the flights price and see if they've gone up then you can be happy with that part of your arrangement :tup

I tend not to look now to be honest as I'm always smug when I see how much things have gone up but last year my flights with globespan actually were cheaper a few weeks before our holiday and I was gutted so daren't look now :lol:
Thats it i cant really moan because i do get a lot off good bargains :tongue
We paid £70 each for our May flights and now there have gone to a whopping £410 each its stupid
Hi
We booked our holiday, May last year, to Olu staying at Club Sun City AI for 2 adults and 3 kids for 2 weeks flying out on 12th Sept. We payed £1600 for all of us, our friends tried booking a couple of weeks ago to go the same time as us and to stay at the same hotel. They are 3 adults and 1 child. Thomas cook wanted to charge £3700. :que :yikes Needless to say they did not book. Just goes to show it sometimes pays to book early.

Rob
We stayed at Sun Club City its a nice complex :sun2
You should really enjoy it i personally didnt like Olu the beach was nice but you can walk around the resort in 30 minutes and see the lot.
We like Marmaris /Icmeler/Kussadasi but each person has different views.
We have all intensions off going back to Olu in the future but only for one week its a nice place to chill out and relax so peacefull.
Hope you enjoy your holiday :sun2
Just shows you, once you you found a price that you are happy enough with to book, you should stop looking
I agree lol the only reason i looked was because my daughter and her friend wanted to go :cheers
I did ask them last year and both said no and now they want to :sun2
Never mind ive had loads off cheap bargains in past this is first time its happened.
Not to worry looking forward to it big time ;)
Rob who did you nook your holiday through?

Ola
Hi

We booked it with Travel care in Nottingham. We got a letter the other week saying that they have been taken over by CO-OP travel.

Rob
Travelcare are one of the best Travel agents and always have beaten the web price when I have booked a holiday with them.
They were always part of the coop but have now been renamed Coop travel.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.