Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We normally go late august/september where its very hot and dry, however it does seem to start cooling a little day by day is it creeps later into September...(cools from around 30-40deg I might add) and sometimes we have seen the odd drop of rain forecast..... I'm sure someone will be able to fill you in with better details... (we've just been in April and got a tan !.. and saw rain... and were only there 5 days !)
two years ago were were there and our second week was the first week in october it was still busy in the resort and the weather was perfect, hot but not unbearable, it can change towards the end of October
Been there the last 2 Octobers. Round about 8th -15th both years. Loved it and we are all addicted to it(myself, wife and 2 girls 17 and 14). Not quiet by any standards and the weather was lovely. lightly warmer than when we are in Alcidia, Majorca first couple of weeks in July - with less cloud. Rained on the last night both years but would never know the next day.
:cheers
We have been in June, July, September and October and the first 2 weeks of October are my favourite.

It is still very hot in the day, the evenings can be slightly cooler although I very rarely need a cardi. The sea is still lovely at this time of year.

We have had the odd thunderstorms which are quite spectacular! but never lasts long.

amber
First time we went to Protaras was October 2nd 2005 for a week. Fantastic weather! Sunbathing on Fig Tree Bay one day about lunch time when sky went dark and suddenly rain, thunder and lightening all the locals went swimming and all the brits went to Fools and Horses/Friends bar for about an hour then the sun came back out again and we headed for Flamingo Beach to continue topping up our tan!! Sea was gorgeous and warm. We fell in love with Cyprus and have been going twice a year since, we normally stay in Pernera now as slightly quieter for our 2 year old and venture in to Proatas for the odd few nights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.