Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
If you head towards 24 hour square you will be pounced on by numerous touts for bars and bar crawls.

Cliff
Thanks Cliff, will head in that direction so!!

Kim
Head to 24hrsq!!!!!!!!! =)

Ive been the past few years and always go there for the nightlife!! Its mostly english bars and clubs and are all open to the early hours of the morning! Drinks are also very cheap, in nearly all bars you Buy one drink get one free!! And in some you will get a free shot of vodka or something similar?! Also when you go to the clubs some are a bit pricey to get in but you will get a voucher to get a free drink inside! So again its worth it...!

Hope you have fun...!
Also note that the admission prices displayed in 24 hour square(sometimes as much as 40 Euros) are there to put off the Spanish, and for the Brits you will normally only pay 5 Euros or even nothing to get into the clubs. The Spanish area is down in the marina.
24hr square is brill try the vimpto coctail ,don,t be caught out with peoplr offering free shots,it,s a con,to get you in their bar you end up paying for them.loads of bars tho....nice eats too,if you can manage it ,hen and stag do,s always there ,good entertainment,some ex rated.taxi,s right on doorstep to get you home,or if you are sobberish,the bus stops are also there till aroundjust after 1,then taxi,sall night .good drinking.
EDIT: Rebel ... this topic is about pub crawls. You already have an advert for your apartment in our Private Rentals forum. Any further advertising in this forum may result in all your posts being removed.

David HT Mod
Also note that the admission prices displayed in 24 hour square(sometimes as much as 40 Euros) are there to put off the Spanish, and for the Brits you will normally only pay 5 Euros or even nothing to get into the clubs. The Spanish area is down in the marina.

:hmmm

I thought we were in Spain...that means mixing with the Spanish? No?

besos xxx
sanJi
all nationalities,there, mainly brits though,show,s who are the drinkers ye.....,or is it that we know how to party,just join in the fun.
i dont see 24 hour square on any map..whats its real name for map purposes?
It's at the junction of Avenida de Antonio Machada (N340) and Avenida Imperio de Argentina.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.