Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
When are you going, or have you already been? Have you found any information? I am going in June so would appreciate any info you could give me. I have looked up some information which looks promising. Rather than relay it if you have already been, let me know if you would like the info.

Katherine
Hi Seagull & Kathrine

A website http://www.sarfa.com/indexmainingles.htm

maybe a little help.

regsrds

Pars fan
Many Thanks, I have already been to the website but would also like some first hand knowledge if anybody has any,

Katherine
Hi Katherine, we are not going until August, Hope to get a report from you by then.

How are you getting to Rosas and were are you staying? We are taking the train up from Barcelona and being picked up from Figueres.

Dave
Hi Seagull

I am flying to Girona, from what I can make out on the bus website there is a bus from the airport to Rosas. If that fails I will take the airport bus to the station, then train to Figueres and then bus to Rosas. I am staying at a colleagues apartment. I hear you say 'why hasn't the colleague given me any information'. He has recently purchased the apartment and has only flown to Barcelona and then driven up to Rosas, he has never used the buses or trains. As I am likely to have a forgetful head on when I get back from Rosas, can you post a reply after 11 June to remind me to let you have any info I have. I am off to Valencia in August so my head will be trying to get around info on that.
In the meantime any info you might come across will be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Katherine
Hi again seagull

Meant to say that buses run from Rosas to Figueres then you can get a train to Girona and other places. Not sure yet how frequently buses run and in what other directions beside Figueres. Also we are neighbours on the south coast I am in Brighton.

Katherine
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.