Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
les127,

Can You Give Us An Indication Of Flight Numbers And Dates, To Be Able To Look Into It Further?

Most Airlines Will Normally Only Notify You Be E-Mail If The Time Change Is Going To Be Over An Hour Later Than Originaly Stated Or If It Will Be Before The Stated Departure Time.
They Would Still Want You To Check In 2-3 Hours Before The Scheduled Departure Time That You Were Given, So In That Sense It Makes Little Difference, And Yes All It Does Is Cut Down Slightly On Your Connection Time (If You Have Connecting Flights)

Gower
i fly from man to doha,originally 8.2o,now 9am on flight qr0042 terminal2,thanks,the forwarding flight appears to be the same so far from doha to goa
les127,

I Can See No Apparant Reason Other Than What I Have Stated Above

Gower
i plan on checking in online with qatar,as i beleive you only have to be there 2 hours before flight leaves,(i think?)this being the case do i get labels for hand luggage when i drop bags of at the qatar desk? thanks
les127,
Yes this sounds about right ( 2 hours before ) just allows you time to get through the security check point if its busy.
Most companies have fazed out there hand luggage tags but I am not 100% sure about Qatar but If they do supply them you would get them at there customer service desk.

Z.J.C
Flying back to Doha from Man tomorrow you can get luggage tags at both checkin or at the customer service desk.I will check to make sure and post.
Yes luggage labels are available on the customer service desks.
  • Edited by qatarman 2009-09-29 06:59:09
les127,

Alternatively You Could Download Our Very Own Holiday Truths Luggage Tags, Here

Gower
Hi there I am going to fly Qatar Business Class from Manchester too Melbourne on the 777-200LR, I will be seated in row 2k & A can someone please give me some feed back what it's like as this will be my first time with Qatar Airways.
What is the business lounge like at Manchester Airport and wich one dose Qatar use?.

Thanks....:)
bfletty,

Seating Is Very Much A Personal Prefrence On Flights But Seats 2A&K Sound Great. However Qatar Operate Airbus A330-300's (Sometimes -200's) to and from Manchester. The Boeing 777 Will Be Used On Your Connection Flight In Doah.

From Memory You Use The Styal Lounge In Manchester Terminal 2

More Information And A Few Reviews Can Be Found On Our Qatar Thread

Gower

PS, Please Could You Only Post Your Question Once To Avoid Duplication, If You Want Any More Information Could You Post In The Qatar Thread I Have Linked To Above, Thanks

Edit, It Has Just Been Moved As I Was Typing :)
Bfletty,
I am a regular Buisness Class passenger on Qatar Airways if you PM me with all your questions I will be only too pleased to reply.
Qatarman..Do Qatar supply the swine flu forms on board or will we need to print our own off here and take them with us to Goa. Thanx Sleeps
I flew back from Manchester on the 28th September and no swine flu forms were given out,to tell the truth I did not notice any heat seeking cameras in the airport.Are swine flu forms needed for Goa??To be safe print your own take them with you.
Yes we need the forms according to the vfs/hci site we are landing at Doha first then onto Dabolim so i'll print my own off better be safe then sorry..
Thanks for your coments guys, in regards to the The Styal Lounge can you see the aircrafts from there taking off?.
bfletty,
sorry no you cannot if you wish to watch this you will have to stay in the main departure lounge.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.