Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Did'nt have any problems with our online booking, seat selection and whatnot, we booked and chose our seats last June and taveled out in Nov. However the couple traveling with us had their seats changed on the Doha- Goa- Doha sector. They changed the plane on the Dhoa -Goa sector which would explain that, but it was the original plane that was used on the Goa-Doha sector but they were also sat seperatley on that as well for no reason. We were not shifted on any of our sectors, They did phone Manchester but all they got was sitting behind one another so were'nt best pleased.
Alan
Alan
We booked flights Qatar to Bangkok and changed at Doha. Seat selection should have been made for both flights and this should have shown online.
Spike
Do you know if the aircraft was changed? Can't think why you would now have different seats if not- I hope you get the seats you want.
hi mate, just checked our booking and all seems to be in order. with a bt of luck you will be sitting near me so i can tell you all about my
memorable season last year. :yikes I know your looking forward to it :rofl What seat have you booked anyway ?
Just logged in to the manage booking section and both our seats and details are fine.

Probably worth belling them

Taxi;
Thanks for the replies, not sure what has happened but asked the question in a general network search and quite a few have had the same problem.
Will ring and let you know the outcome. :que
Hi Spike - I had problems like you and I wrote to Qatar at Manchester airport. To my surprise they phoned us up and discussed which seats we would like.

The day before we left, they phoned us again to make sure we were happy with the seats!

If time permits, it may be worth a quick letter!
Cheers Roma.
All sorted, gave them a call and no problem getting seats together for all legs of the flight in and out.
Been back on my itinerary and it shows the changes, :cheers
I also mentioned the 'H' showing in both middle names on the API info, and they say it is an internal error and nothing to panic about.
Billybluenose - you have now been moved to one of the wings so take a thick coat and balaclava with you !
I'll keep you guessing where we are sat, see you at the airport for a glass of pop :tup
as long as i have my bunnet and pipe i will be ok :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.