Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Has any one stayed at the The Efes Inn in icemiler and if so would you recommend it, have heard there is problems with the air conditionoing is this true
Hi

I'm going to stay in the Efes Inn Hotel in 4 weeks, will post a review when i get back,from what i have heard though it's a great hotel in a great location but does have a problem with air con.

Will let you know when i get back
Every B&B I have had in Turkey has been a Turkish Breakfast, So if you dont like a Turkish Breakfast go Self catering or a Room only basis, Try Icmeler as it has plemty of Hotels very very close to the Shingle Beach, Do your Homework on the hotels here,http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/holiday_truths/resort_hotels/Turkey/
went to Icmeler in May - couldnt fault it the only downside is the 1.1/2 hour transfer but there are many hotels on the beach that will cater B/B, as said most do turkish breakfast which is basically everything apart from the traditional english fried- I always take my own cereals down to breakfast anyway. We stayed in Efendi hotel as have many on the forum check out the reviews they are mixed but i can honestly say we could not find any fault with the place and its 2 mins from the beach. Another good hotel is the Kontes - all rooms overlook the beach also chateau de ville.
Check out resort Bitez its a bit more laid back then Icmeler but another fabulous resort not a great deal of nightlife so it depends whats important to you we stayed in Hotel Manuela.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.