Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Search for the dinastia complex in los cristianos, very nice apartments in the oasis del sur area.

There are a few posters on here who own on this complex. We go in july.
Hi

Where ever you decide to go you had better be quick as Tenerife normally gets fully booked for Christmas/New Year very early in the year.

Regards Jackie
I have been out to Tenerife for Christmas/New Year for the last 10 years at least and it is one of my better decisions!!
You do have to book as quickly as possible as it really does get booked up fast.
A really nice complex that used to be a hotel that has been bought out by private owners just over a year ago is a place called Azahara Playa, it is a smaller complex but is lovely and quiet, clean in a nice area in Los Cristianos. It is 10 mins taxi ride from the airport, it is centrally located so you don't need to hire a car. It is 3-4 mins walk from the beach front, and has the biggest selection of shops, restaurants, huge new Mercadona Supermarket next door, new Safari Shopping centre 5 mins walk away. Take a look at www.cristianos-apartments.co.uk.........best location ever. A little hint, when you are looking at the apartments, check the location as quite a few are set back out of town and you need to get a taxi which can be a bit of a pain, especially at Christmas and and new year, when they can sometimes double the price of the taxis and this can start to add up!! Hope you managed to get sorted out, its fab!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.