Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Yvetteh, Have a look under the heading transfers/car hire on the same page as this near the top. Lot of good advice on Sunny Beach transfers.

8) The Toonman
We used a company called hoteltransfers.com booked via Kwik travel for £15 each to Nessebar.
tAXIS ARE FINE, BUT DO AGREE A PRICE FIRST AND NO MORE THAN AROUND 45 LEVA ONE WAY.
sTUART

Edit
please don't post in capitals( although it looks like it was a mistake?)
fiona ht mod
Yes you can get a taxi from right outside the airport but agree a price before you get in. 45 lev is the usual agreement. However be aware that the drive can be an "exciting" one. They drive fairly fast (not sure how fast as speedometer was not working in car) and they have a habbit of drifting across the road esp when cars are coming the other way!

Being in my 20's and traveling in a large group of blokes this was not too bad but I know my Mum would have be terrified!

Rich
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.