Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Kazee,
I haven't been recently but thought I'd give you my opinions on the Reef Oasis Beach Resort. We went to Egypt for the first time last February and booked the ROBR, we weren't sure what to expect as the reviews were mixed but we had got a last minute bargain and thought it would be okay. We were so surprised on arrival. The hotel is spotlessly clean and the staff very helpful. Our room was large, clean and had a fantastic bathroom.

The main buffet was busy but the food was very good, varied and plentiful and there was also a nightly outdoor barbecue. There was an Italian a la carte, which you could visit without making reservations and this made a nice change. There was also a restaurant with lovely sea views which was open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We would definitely return in the future.

They had only just started building the aquapark when we stayed but it was at the front of the hotel, away from most of the rooms and facilities and it didn't affect us at all. I imagine it would be nearly completed by now.

We have booked to go back to a different area of Egypt this February following our great experience at the ROBR. Hope you have a great time.

Cazz
Thank You Cazzholly, Hubby and I will be going next September, looks great.
I can remember this September when we were snorkelling, our third stop was at temple reef, this was the best jump out of the three and thought how nicely situated everything was......cant wait lol

Kazee x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.