Bulgaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Bulgaria
Hi Robbo,

Most car rental companies start their high season charges in May, so expect to be quoted from around €20 per day for a 10 day rental period (that's for a small economy car, possibly up to 10 years old, in the case of some local companies).

As far as reliability is concerned, I will try to contact a friend in Varna to find out which companies he would suggest (he owns a small hotel and has dealt with quite a few car hire companies over the years on behalf of his guests, so should be able to sort the reliable ones from the other kind).

I'll post back on this thread when I receive a reply. Failing an earlier reply, I'm going to Varna myself early next month, so will check it out then.

Baldur
Thanks Baldur,
I look forward to hearing from you again.
Robbo.
Hi Robbo,

I have sent you a PM.

Baldur
Hi Drobbo.

just read your post if Baldurs friend cant help I have been hiring in Bulgaria for quite q few years now and have found George at Ts travel to be very reliable and also the cars are reliable and have never had any problems with them, if you need any further info just let me know. robbie :wave:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.