Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Do you drive as it wouldn't cost much more for a hire car then you could see lots of other beautiful places in Menorca.Normally there are taxis waiting outside arrivals and on return you could get reception where you are staying to order you a taxi.If you google airport transfers it comes up with a few transfer companys.
thanks. not a driver, so that's not an option... I've googled it a bit, but so much comes up, you never know who to trust as so many people can come up with a legit looking webpage these days. I like the idea of having one ready booked for each way, when you're only going for 7 nights, even a couple of extra hours by preplanning everything can be fun in my opninon :D
Hi, we booked shuttle direct private transfer in august 07. We booked the transfer over the internet two weeks before we went to Menorca. The tansfer was from Mahon Airport to Caln n Bosh and it cost nine pounds per person which i thought was very cheap. The services was excellent they meet us at the airport on arrival and picked up on time to be transfered back to Mahon Airport.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.