Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Hi,

I haven't seen any advertised with a pool unfortunately. Found plenty of apartments on both East & West bank who tend to say the nearest hotel will allow the use of their pool - but, they make a daily charge for it and you wouldn't want to be swimming in the Nile now, would you?

A pool is a definite "must" for Egypt - unless you are going between December - February perhaps, and then you could probably get away without a private pool.

Is it just that you are looking to take a "different" type of holiday in Luxor or are you looking for a cheap option?

CwB
:wave: Thanks Cyprus100...yes, we just wanted something different away from hotels but apparently Egypt is not the place to do it. Was there last year in Hurghada (it was steaming in early April) and enjoyed but wanted to be near museums etc. Where are you based or is that a silly question. I used to live in Cyprus and go back quite often.
Hi Alain

Sorry, only just seen your reply.

We've been away for a little while on a visit to Malta.

We live in one of the suburbs on the outskirts of Limassol. Not too far from Kolossi Castle, Akrotiri and about 10 minutes drive to one of the nicest local beaches at Curium.

CwB
Feel free to use the rambling thread for off-topic chat, not this one please ;)

Pippy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.