Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Resort advice
5 Posts
Hi daviedog,

Have a look at St Eulalia ,lovely promenade,great restaurants,good bus service,boat taxis,etc.

Can't recommend an hotel because the hotel we stayed in was adults only.We have been to Ibiza several times since that stay but met people in Playa den Bossa who we have holidayed with ever since.Their son is so travel sick that they go to the nearest resort to the airport.T.
There's always Es Cana just outside Santa Eulalia - A bit more of the nightlife you are after there I think
I don't know Ibiza that well but we went to Es Cana and liked it there. Easy to walk round, especially with little ones.
Bit of a problem one this I think.Santa Eulalaia is great for walks with buggies ect but lacks the disco bar/quizzes nightlife you require.On the other hand these are available in Es Cana 2 miles up the road but I would think that pushing a buggy around the resort a bit difficult due to lots of narrow pavements and no actual prom to speak of - that said there are nice walks out of the village on the headland.Sorry to contradict the above but I have always felt it not a very buggy friendly place - not that I have used one in Es cana.

As for private villas in either place I think that any that available will not be within walking distance and would need a car
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.