Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Resort Hoppa
277 Posts
Hello all

Going to Alcudia next weekend - was just wondering what the airport is like in Palma? Does it take long to get through etc and what are the transfers like?

Cheers :)
paid £100.00 for return transfers from palma airport to palma nova along with my holiday there are 2 adults and 3 kids does anyone know if this is resonable or would it have been much cheaper to book it seperate
thanks
Hi there
It does seem a little bit dear. I know I have paid €33 from the airport and my hotel in Magaluf €29 going back, that's getting in a taxi outside. But I was on my own, which would probably be roughly £22-£25 each way. As you would need a bigger vehicle it may be more expensive. But £100 does seem expensive
I looked at transfer companies and they seemed rather excessive that's why I decided to get a taxi from the rank outside the terminal. I did get the hotel to book my taxi back. Unfortnately the airports don't always have the bigger taxis outside on the rank though.

Dawnie-Rob
thanks for your reply maybe i did the right thing then thought 5 in a taxi might have been more difficult and a bit dearer
thanks
Hi,
I have just had a quote from Janerbus for 2 adults & 2 children return to Cala D'or for 61 Euros each way, which works out at about £85 total. I thought that was quite good. They have been recommended on here and i received a quote within a couple of hours. They have also said they would supply a booster seat for my 7 year old, which i thought was good.
Their website is
http://www.janerbus.com/en/index.htm
Ange
I just got back from Mallorca on Monday, I got the bus from Magaluf into Palma town center (cost EUR2.60) and then got a bus from the same bus stop to the airport which cost EUR1.85. Took about half hour on the bus to Palma (the fast buses are the 105 and 107) and then waited about 10 minutes for the bus to the airport which took about 20 mins. (That was the Number 1 bus).
  • Edited by gman1981 2007-07-10 17:00:58
well done, the way do do it. :lol:

Dave
Literally just had a quote for 60euro return from airport to Palma Nova, private for 2 adults with Janerbus.

To pay 40euro on arrival at the airport and a further 20euro on return.
hmm sounds exepnsive, I paid about 35 euros for the taxi from the airport to magalluf for 2 people. Got it from outside the airport.
EDIT: Oops just read it again, that is a return fare, so not too bad.
I've just booked mine with Shuttle direct

for four people and luggage

palma airport to Palma Nova and then a return trip on way home came up to 48 quid and thats ion a private car with only us in it so dont haev to go all around the world in a coach and if in a cab dont have to watch the driver keep pressing those little buttons and pushing the fare up and up and up
We are going to Alcudia end Sept and I have booked A2B Transfers (coach) for return trip from airport / resort. Has anyone used them and if so are they reliable. On the website they sound pretty good.

Thanks
Kim
Merged with existing topic which may have some information.

luci :wave
I am travelling on 13/10/07 with my partner and 4 children to alcudia. I hace priced car hire but because er require a people carrier too pricey does anyone know how much it will cost for a Taxi if we wait until we get to the airport
I think last time I did it we paid about 50 -55 euros from Palma to Alcudia.

Kath HT Admin
Merged with existing topic.

luci :wave
Can anyone tell me how long it takes to get to the Son Baulo Hotel in C'an Picafort on a Thomson bus transfer.
hi,can anyone tell me approx how much it should cost to go from palma airport to vista badia aparthotel,sa coma for two adults,2 kids and baby under two going with thompson but no transferes .travelling on 29th august please help as im worried well be stranded with baby thanks laura xxx
I would get in touch with janerbus they will give you a quote. I went to Cala Bona in May and I think it was €68 each way. Good Luck. CBG
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.