Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Resort Hoppa
277 Posts
I've booked Janerbus for a return transfer to Cala D'or, I got a quick response and I've been quoted 64 euro each way roughly about £44.

Shell :D
Always plenty of taxis at Palma, but if they ain't cheap they are convenient, Some times if your flights are early enough the public bus service is good we go into the Plaza Espanya for 1.85 € each and 2.85€ each to Port de Soller a taxi costs 45 to 50€.

Dave 8)
Hi all. Had a quote from Janerbus 140 euros return for a private transfer? (Sa Coma). Gx
happy new year to everyone.ive just booked a holiday to alcudia a family of 4.need some help with transfers from airport to marina delfin verde any recommendations and any comments about hotel thanx :)
I've just used Shuttle Direct for transfers from Alicante to Benidorm and would recommend them, no problems at all.

luci :wave
Hi All We are off to Palma Nova the last week in June, (DIY) I have just booked the transfers with http://www.transfers4u.com and it cost £32 return for the two of us,I didnt think that was to bad,not bad enough to shop around any more
Thanks for the post which I will merge with our existing Airport Transfers topic.

luci :wave
Depending on how long you are staying, we found it cheaper to hire a car through carjet than paying for a transfer.
We are looking to book a reliable airport transfer from Palma to Calas de Mallorca in August this year. We would really appreciate any advice or recommendations from anyone that has used a company they were pleased with ( or not!) Thankyou xx
Hi,

We used http://www.janerbus.com last september & we will definately use them this year both times.
We had a delay of 6 hours at Gatwick, but they were still waiting for us at Palma.

There were 6 of us in a minibus all to ourselves, every transfer is private for your party only.

Highly recommended. Just fill out their quote form & Eva will get back to you either the same or following day.

Deb.
hello,can anyone tell me if there is a bus and taxi service from palma mallorca airport and what the price would be to palma nova
thanks
hi
:sun2 does anybody know the price of a taxi from the airport to sa coma in July for 4 people with luggage
We're looking to book 9 nights in June to Playa de Muro. After reading you views on transfers i emailed Janerbus last night for a quote but haven't had a reply. Does anyone know how long they usually take to get back to you or do you have any idea of how much a return transfer would be?
Thanks
Hi galare,

I waited until the following day to get my quote, don't worry they will definately get back to you.

I think I am right in saying it was early evening when I received the quote.

Brilliant service.

Deb.
Thanks for the reply debdon.
I'll keep a look out for their email, hopefully it won't be too expensive!!
Just had a reply now!
They have quoted me 128 euros. Do you think this is a good price?
Any views would be very welcome!
Hi again galore,

Well how strange was that - just after I had replied.

I don't know the resort you are going to or how far it is, but, we paid 102 euro's return to Palmanova last september, there were 6 of us.

This is about a 20 minute journey.

Do remember this transfer is just for your party, you do not share with others & go all around the houses before arriving at you hotel.

Not sure if that helps you...!! ;)

Deb.
galore,

Reading through your posts I see that the transfer will probably be for 2 adults, 1 chid & a baby, in this case & having looked how far it is I think this is a pretty fair price.

Remember they supply booster seats too.

Good luck with whatever you decide, please let us know how you get on. :tup

Deb.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.