Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Gunny,
Good map,easier to follow.
:tup
Thanks mate :wave:

Made them as big as i could,seems to have most of the popular apartments and hotels on them.

Hope its of use to people.

I`ll keep them hosted on my photobucket but still be worthwhile right clicking and "saving picture as"

The you can zoom in on any area you might want to see better
cracking maps
thanks
the first i have come across with the mini mote apartments on

again thanks
Can we have a Bodrum & Gumbet version pleeeease :rofl
Thanks for posting these maps - makes life so much easier!
hey does anyone know where abouts on the map the babadan apartments are? thanks.
stef2009 wrote:
hey does anyone know where abouts on the map the babadan apartments are? thanks.

Pretty close to Avlu 1 apartment on the map.
club happy days somewhere in Armutalan are they near the Alpina?
There is another Icmeler map available on the ICR website, it has lots more information and can be added to by members, it fills in a lot of the blank areas of the one posted on this thread. I've used it often to find restaurants/hotels etc. mentioned on various forums.
Thanks Col, didn't know if it was OK to attach the link.
Does anyone know where Club Candan is on the map ? Me and my family are going there on Monday !!!

thanks
cheryl
Club canadan address is Ataturk Caddesi.
Just wondered if anyone knew of a website which showed a map where all the hotels in Olu Denz were situated.

Thanks
Lisa :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.