Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Kalkan is very similar to Turunc, checkout the Discussion on Kalkan, last post on March 1st. Hotels I can recommend are Hotel Nur and Samira. You may also like to have a look at Hisaronu which sits up the hill from Olu Deniz and a short Dolmus ride away from Fethiye, we stayed at St. Nicholas Park Hotel which looks out over Olu Deniz Bay and across the valley to the neighbouring mountain.

Les
Hisaronu is a bit party like :cheers in places though?
Think Dalyan more similar.
Or how about Cirali which is supposed to be very unspoiled...
what about Akyaka ?its small and friendly, great beach, no hassle, lovely restaurants, picturesque and lots of good accomodation to choose from
Bitez, near Bodrum is fairly similar, everything is based along the beach, there are lots of nice restaurants and a couple of bars but nothing noisy and it has a lovley atmosphere. It is also close to Bodrum, which is great for sightseeing and shopping
i agree with fionay, having been to turunc and stayed in akyaka loads of times they are very similar, have a look at this link

http://akyaka.com/index.php
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.