Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
I supose it all depends on the quality of the restaurant. We self ctered for the first time last year and if you eat well its not cheap but we had a great time. I think for a family AI is usually the best option you know up front what your costs are and usually you can still afford to have the odd meals off complex for a bit of a change.
Thanks Nick. I am sort of assuming it's the same price as here.
Hi,
if you read the restaurant reviews I have included prices. You can eat very cheaply here if you look around. For instance if you go to American burger on Corralejo high street you can get 1/2 wonderfully cooked chicken, chips and salad for 4.50 or a cheeseburger for 3.50. Pizzas start at 5.50 in La Mama, keep off the fillet steak if poss as the price has recently gone up, you can expect to pay around 10 quid for 1. Please bear the exchange rate in mind because your pounds are buying less these days.
Thank you for the link Sarah and you Dave for putting up such superb detailed information. I have enjoyed reading it.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.