Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Where abouts is Rising Waves in Candolim and Jamies in Baga please?
Rising Waves is by the football pitch in Candolim and Jamie's is by Britto's in Baga. Can highly recommend both.
Hi has anyone got the phone number for jamies as its my birthday while we are in candolim in january and would like to book jamies as it sounds nice.If we don't go to jamies we will probably go to shivers as its really nice there.Roll on the 27th december,thanks Denham :sun2
denham wrote:
Hi has anyone got the phone number for jamies

Hi Denham the phone No. for Jamie,s is +919764362379, enjoy, and many happy returns for Jan :cheers
"Rising Waves is by the football pitch in Candolim and Jamie's is by Britto's in Baga. Can highly recommend both."

thanks Polly
Hi The Preacher,thanks for the phone number for Jamies,have wrote it in my note book and is in my flight bag ready.Will book when we get there,thanks again,Denham :cheers
Could you let me know how you find it please

The Preacher :tup
Yes will put a review of jamies when we return home,thanks again, denham :cheers
Thanks again for all the suggestions, quite a few to choose from :tup

Sorry we won't see you too Noel, this was a shall we? shan't we? decision as you can imagine but I'm glad we did decide to return again as it's been a tough year and the break will do us good. Only 2 weeks this time though which is a shame but 3 weeks is just a tad too long given family circumstances.

No doubt we will all meet up again out there sometime Noel and we will definitely look forward to that, it's always nice to have good company :tup

Take care............Fizz xx
For a special night out, great food, background music under swaying palm trees a lovely place, LE JARDINE at the bottom of hoilday street near Au Reverie. We go to Le Jardine every year for Valentines. :cheers
Hi DaveAndy.... :cheers
at the bottom of which holiday street is Le Jardine ????
noggin wrote:
Hi DaveAndy.... at the bottom of which holiday street is Le Jardine ????

Just Googled Le Jardine, bottom of Holiday St Calangute, near Goan Heritage Hotel :cheers
Sorry about that Preacher. Its well worth a visit though. If you phone in advance the owner will trim the table up and do whatever you requst. :cheers
The concrete blockhouse between Le Jardine and the Goan Heritage has been transformed over the last year or so into a very upmarket hotel. The bedrooms all overlook Le Jardine and there's also a couple of large generators located there as well. When we left a week ago the push was to open on Dec. 26th. How it will affect Le Jardine remains to be seen.
Alan
New restaurant opened in Arpora opposite All Spice it's called Nic n Nats!! Excellent!!! Went there last night. All Spice still as good as ever!!! Vinnie's memory is still the same too! Extraordinary!!! :tup
Hope your having a great time goangirl, but please save the wife some honeybee :cheers

The Preacher
The Preacher wrote:
Hope your having a great time goangirl, but please save the wife some honeybee :cheers

The Preacher

Yes, having a fabulous time. Been drinking the bacardi but hubby said i have gone past my allowance, so may have to go back on the Honeybee. I will make sure i leave you some though!! :rofl
Look forward to seeing you! :cheers
Well we arrived Sunday and now well settled in and my friend is asking about East Meets West? Not too sure if we have been there before so have been unable to answer her questions :duh We have obviously heard it mentioned but can't remember what your reviews of their menu, prices, ambience, music were?

Would be great if someone could refresh our memories with a recent update :tup

Thank you, Fizz xx
Thank u thank u re. Sublime, we used to go to sublime when Chris was in Baga & then Anjuna but then couldn't find him, cannot wait to try his food again when were back there next month, the most delicious & excellently presented food I have ever tasted. Thanx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.