Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
We have been going to CDP for many years and am not long back this year - booo hooo. I have to say I was a bit disapointed this year in the resturants. I have always loved Leon's in La Franc but felt the food was not up to scratch this year and not as much of it. Also the wee one at the Chapel where you used to get good value for money not so good. I have tried most of the others over the years and you usually get what you pay for have not been to Tonys at the front, just because it has always been too busy when went to go, but it looks nice. I am sure others have ideas. There is also the one just up from the front - that for the life of me I cannot remember - another one I have not tried - it is always really really busy so must be good. A few of the ones we have gone to over the years have closed down which is a shame. Sorry not much help, you will love it anyway I would love to go twice a year .................

:sun2
We tried the one in La Siesta a couple of times. The 1st time it was quiet and the service was good and we enjoyed the meal. The 2nd time it was busy and the service was poor. Our daughter finally got her meal as we were finishing ours despite a few reminders to the waiter. We noticed a few families with the same problem.
The only thing i can recommend when i'm there is ...

My Caravan :rofl

... as i don't trust eating out!!!!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.