Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
try http://www.salouuncovered.es they have a list of restaurants etc that are child friendly etc .... i came across it looking for somewhere to take my fussy eater as im going to salou in may
Hi try Buddys & co best grub in Salou they even give a little present to kids after meals :)
HI. The chinese buffet bars are good . Ive been to about 3 different ones and all great with the children. There is an icecream included in the price of the meal. There is also a Mcdonalds . There is a Burger king as well but I'm not that keen on it. I think it had a kiddies ball pool in it.
There are lots of resturant bars who have good deals and offers that activly encourage you to bring the children. They usually offer a deal on the usual english meals that the children like . I stay in Salou so thats where this advice is pertaining to , but I have used the Macdonalds in Cambrils.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.