Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Sorry didn't mention we will be in Hong Kong!!
There is a terrace with quite a few restaurants of all types right next to the standford hillview (did not try them but had a good meal at the hotel one evening).

The hotel is half way up a very steep hill so if your transfer is in a bus or mini bus you will have to drag your cases up the hill.
We have stayed at the Stanford Hillview as well

There are some fab restaurants on Nathan terrace- not cheap but fab food. (can't remember names it was a few years ago)
Back onto the main road there was a small cafe that served good breakfasts and so on which we ate at a few times but you are pretty close by to a lot of restaurants

Also the Ladies market is easily reachable and has good cheap food
Thanks for your replies. Not sure I fancy dragging cases after all that travelling. We are being met by the travel rep so dont know whether it will be a bus or not really.
Its a steep hill but not very long- our minibus dropped us at the door anyway
our minibus said it was to steep to go but taxis and cars had no problem (or just ask the driver to ring ahead and the hotel should supply some one to help with your cases) every other time we went out we avoided the hill by using the esculator at the other end of nathan terrace and entered via the hotel car park
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.