Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
hiya

we went to Roda last year, and are going back this september. It's great for kids - very friendly people, most apartments have wonderful pools. The beach is great, sandy, with shallow clear warm sea. Varied food, from greek to the great british breakfast. If you want to know the apartments we stay in, let me know and I'll send you a link.

kev
That would be great thanks
Take a look at San Stefanos NW. It is great for families and couples. The beach is clean and the sea gently shelves so you have to go a long way out before it gets deep. The tavernas cater for all tastes and the locals are very friendly. San Stefanos is only a small resort but is definitely worth your consideration. Most visitors return year after year.
hi hoopie - have PMd you the details..can't post links on here
Thanks for the info will definitely look into greece for next year
If you want a nice relaxing holiday with 2 children you should try Acharavi in north Corfu. A small, friendly village with a lovely SAFE beach for children. There is a water park not very far from the village centre and the entry fees are good value for monet. My wife and I have holidays in this village every year. There are plenty of great eating places in the village and there are a few supermarkets and gift shops etc. If you fancy self catering try "Travel with Friends" or Castaway Travel. They will send you a brochure. They will also get you a discounted entry into this local water park. This is the company that we travel with, all you do is pick a property from the brochure then arrange a flight-only with whoever you choose. We love the independance this gives us for eating out and visiting other resorts if we care to. We have never been let down and would now not go back to package holidays in Corfu. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.