Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
I've got it i've got it. :cheers

Gran Paella Valencia

and the restaurant of theres which is 2 doors down is called

Vista al Mar
Don't broadcast the place-its busy enough as it is,
Regards,
Billyboy.
It is a nightmare when you go

i just sit looking at the menu, and wondering what to get,

the dover sole is to die for.

and the sangria....................
Last time i went i had cordon bleu chicken, and it was as big as the plate.

How great is that fella who stands outside.

Billy have you tried the all you can eat buffet downstairs in palm beach.

It is 7 euros and it was lovely, lots of choice

pastas, meat, potatoes and salads.
I have never eaten in PBC. Tried a couple of times when the weather was bad, but it was booked out. Buffet sounds good! I like to get out of the place. Eddie is the bloke outside the other place. Not the sharpest pencil in the box.
Billyboy.
Thanks for those tips Chris will try the PBC next week,so looking forward to
the holiday ,love the PBC
ANN :sun2
Hi Ann

They also now do a cooked chicken and a bottle of wine for 6 euros.

we just went to the bread shop just outside of palm beach and had chicken sandwiches and wine for tea.

lovely
Thanks Chris :) will def try that,nice to eat in after a few meals out,
we have had our apartment no its 434 asked to stay there for both
weeks as they were moving us to floor 7??, 2nd week hope its a good one :)
ann :sun2
yes we can stay the both weeks in 434 :tup
It has been stated before but it should be said again: I can really recommend Mama Rossas, PDLA, by the Colon 2 Hotel. Wonderful food, good selection of wine and excellent service!

However, are we the only ones that had a very bad experience at El Molino Blanco? The food was below average, the staff snooty and the food overpriced.. Maybe we just had a bad waiter and the chef had a bad day? :shock:
Heading to the bouganville hotel las Americas/colon in 3 weeks been told about quality Mexican around that area does anyone know the name of it
  • Edited by Glynis HT Admin 2008-06-10 14:31:49
    To change to lowercase - please do not post with caps lock on. Thanks
Hi folks

just got home from Tenerife this morning.

me and the girlfriend went self catering and found a few gems which may be useful.

firstly - The Castle Pub - 3 courses for 6.50 euros. Down behind the Bouganville and down stairs. Sorry directions are crap.

secondly - The Loch Ness cafe - last strip of bars/rest down at Fanabe Beach. Monster breakfast for us cost 11.50 euros (including 5 % surcharge. for that we got 2 slices toast, 2 friend eggs, 2 slices bacon, chips, tomato, beans and black pudding and pot of tea each (managed 3 cups each).

apologies if these have been noted before.

Tom
Our opinion.
New Slovac restaurant, next to Danni's bar (Yes that is the correct spelling, new owners, Danny and family have gone)in Los Cristianos. The manager of Fortuna Nova (Milan)has started-up himself, similar menu as Fortuna Nova, service and quality of food better. makes everyone feel welcome.

Chinese. Emperor just along from the Swedish church in Los Cristianos. Good food, clean and made welcome.

Amigo's Los Cristianos. Quick drink along the front early evening. Between 7pm-930pm Simon May sings and plays guitar, food reasonable price, good quality.

We have a couple of others, but we are keeping them to ourselves, not really on the radar, seek and you will find !!!!
You cannot say that without at least giving some clues!
Have been loads of times to Tenerife, but the last time we were there 2005, we felt that the standard of food had become quite bland. Are there any new places that people can recommend, we have been to Harleys, Eugenes, Steak houses, Chicken King.We are staying in Adeje but like to try different areas in the resort. We are taking our 15 year old daughter with us and was wondering if anyone has any suggestions of good places to entertain her. Is the bar still on the beach in Las Americas? they always had good bands on. :sun2
Merged with our Restaurants topic which may have some information.

luci :wave
Going to Tenerife next week, any recommendations on Resturants, we have been to Eugenies, Harleys, chicken king. any new places worth a try, Does anyone know if the bar that was on the beach in Las Americas that often had rock bands on is still on the go. We are going to El Duque Apartments anyone else going on the 18th ? :que
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.