Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
good reading glad to hear foxy still good food
brill Dawn and your just right to book up again for the next time :cheers love this bit :rofl
.probably had a lovely hangover and sunstroke.
Thanks for posting your report

Regards

Papa
Hi Dawn and Graham,

Yep was great to meet up again, pity we visited at different weeks this time, we couldn't get in anywhere we fancied in Feb which is why we went early.

Glad you both had a good time :)

Where have you booked for next year and when, I will try and persuade Harry to go again, think he will still "go for it" !!!

Btw did you see Pete and Tich, Julia and Chris did they wanted to meet up, but we missed them despite us going in their usual haunts.

Good report and speak soon by email no doubt.

Ann
x
Yes we did bang into Pete and Tish in fact it was only a couple of nights after you left in the Viva Pub....had a few drinks with them. They are both ok and looking well. We then saw them quite a few times after that.
Really nice report Dawn, thanks for that :D
Hi Dawn
Good report - thanks for that. Enjoyed it verra much.
:cheers :cheers Cheers
Indigoa!
Great report. Always loved lovely jubbly at Coco though not been back since Sid, Nicky, Sham and Neil moved to Morjim. Is Coco beach lovely jubbly still as good ? had one of the best curries ever there a couple of years ago.
Yep food is excellent....I even got jacket potatoes one day when I didn't fancy anything else! The biryani is one of the best around. Curries are also good. In fact no complaints about any of it.
I was at the Alor Grande between Feb 4th - 18th and I'd have to say that some of the Indians were very noisy, we were pool side, right above where they set up the music and some nights the noise was horrendous!

Oh and Stavros Blackies shack is still there.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.