Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
While you are waiting for replies, there is an airport transfer sticky topic at the top of the forum which may have some information.

luci :wave
Hi,

There is a bus outside Reus airport which you can catch. Its only a small airport so you won't have any trouble spotting the coach which will be marked 'La Pineda-Salou-Cambrils'.

You tell the driver where you are staying and they will drop you off right outside your hotel. If you also want to get the bus home at the end of your holiday, tell them what time your flight is and they will give you a pick-up time and again they will collect you from right outside your hotel.

Its a very good service, I think is about 5€ per person each way.

A taxi is about €30 each way.

I hope you enjoy your holiday, the Donaire Beach has a good reputation.

Mark :cheers
Thank you for your very informative reply. I don't suppose you can help me with another query.

1) We plan to catch the train to Barcelona for a day.

I think there is a train around 845am-What would be the easiest/cheapest way to the station in Salou from the Donaire beach?

2) On another day we would like to walk to Salou-Is this feasible along the sea front?

Thanks.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.