Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hello Look at a NEW Facebook group- First Choice Holiday Village - Kolymbia.
Elliott who set it up, has used photos I took on 23rd March
The Group has nothing to do with me.
well you could always contact him and ask for them to be removed as he is breaching your [and if you previously posted on HT our] copyright
I dont want to do that , as I was being swamped with photo requests on another forum. I was also getting nasty PMs on there as well
Now the moderator of the Facebook group can have the pleasure
:rofl
I saw some comments on another site tpebop. It seems some people were not as interested in knowing the real situation as they were in reading only positive remarks. I saw one response that basically said just that. I can imagine by now you might wish you had never wrote anything on the subject at all.

I do hope all is well with the resort and those booked in May are not disappointed but I also think they would want to know if it isn't going to be ready.

I'm sure some who have booked are glad to have you there giving them first hand information as best you can.

I vote a round of applause and thanks to tpebop. :tup
tpebop

I tired to access the facebook group last night and it did not work not sure if anyone elase has tried and been succesfull please advise fi you have.....

I am booked to go on the 26th May and very anxious to see what the hotel looks like,

There is now an update on First Choice website with a statement from the manager of the hotel which sounds very positive about timescales of the hotel being ready
type in the following to find facebook group
Rhodes Holiday Village - kolymbia
i have seen the images on facebook which have been removed I think ,now. the pictures showed what looked like completed apartment blocks surrounded by a building site, was it recent or was it months ago who knows
there are some mischevious people about.
type in the following to find facebook group
Rhodes Holiday Village - kolymbia
Don't pannic! The Photo's show that the buildings are ready. Just the surroundings need to clean up. All will be fine. In building constructions all can go very fast, even when you don't expect. Don't give up hope.
to maddog10. The photos have NOT been removed from Facebook
Hi all, Well we are due to go to Rhodes holiday village on 8th May. Family double room.
will let you know how it was when i get back.
Hello. I am going to take a look again tomorrow
We live in a neighbouring village
Hello just been to look again @ The HV in Kolymbia. All I can say is I'm glad not to be staying there in May
hello. Re,The Facebook group by set up by Elliot. I understand some people who joined this group have been kicked off.
Only good things must be said about the HV Rhodes. No chance of you being aloud on that group tpebop.
Sure all will be just fab.
happy hols
john
Hello. Someone who is going to the Holiday Village has started a NEW Facebook group.You will find it by using the search facility within Facebook.
Look for Holiday Village Rhodes Official Page
On there are photos taken on Tuesday 27th April
Hello. First Choice are now saying there is to be a photo shoot on 15th May & sometime after, photos will be on their web page.
:really
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.