Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
yes it goes from fethiye harbour every tuesday about 9ish for the day then returns about 5ish it only takes about 40mins if i remeber correctly any tour operator in olu will be able to arrange this for you
:smokin
my opinon unless you need to renew your visa it works out an expensive day out there are loads of turkey to see in two weeks i would keep to that
have a look at my web site for some ideas under links
Hi,

Yes the trip goes nearly everyday in the summer from Fethiye and the boat leaves at 9.00 am..But of course you get picked up and drop back as well...So you book the trip as open ticket and cost about £55 ...Hope that helps...
Thank you for your responses.

Its something that we may do while there, especially as Im not used to being on holiday for longer than 11 nights and get very itchy feet LOL
I am sure I have read on here somewhere that you can get a boat trip to Rhodes from the Olu Deniz area but I cannot fine it now.

Does anyone know if you can and how much, times etc. Any info greatly appreciated.

Sha33a
merged with previous topic

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.