Caribbean Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Caribbean
DAVIDC,

You might find members hotel reviews for the Riu Palace, Punta Cana useful. I stayed next door at the Bahia Principe in March, it looked nice enough from the beach and when we flew over the top in a helicopter!

Darren
The Riu Palace is nice, lovely setting on the beach, food excellent and overall i would give it 8/10, you want to get a room facing the pools as the outside rooms face jungle. The staff are all friendly and attentive and we thouroughly enjoyed our 14 night stay, not much to do in the evening but take my advice and get up early and spend all your time on the beach, the waiters will bring you refreshments and have a go at sailing the catamarans, i did and have never looked back, it will cost you about $20 for a lesson then every day you can take one out for an hour fro nowt!!!!, then have a lateish dinner, a few drinks then your genuiningly tired
thank you i was getting a little worried about all the mixed reviews
In the Thomson brochure it states that rooms in the Palace sleep up to 3 adults. However I'm trying to get a price for next summer, for 2 adults and a 14yo, and for some reason the system is allocating us 3 separate Junior suites; 1 room each.

Can anyone who has stayed here confirm that we would all fit into one room? I know I complain about my husband's snoring and daughter's mess, but I don't really think we need a room each!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.