America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Hi,

I stayed there a few years ago, we went on a last minute holiday in the November. The hotel was fine, rooms are nice and we had a microwave in the room and I think we may also have had a fridge (been to quite a few hotels so I might be getting mixed up about the fridge). What I loved about the hotel was how central it was, it was really good for being able to walk to restuarants and eat out, you could walk across the road to Wet and Wild Water Park and it was probably about 1 mile or less to walk to Universal/Islands of adventure, if you decided to walk to these parks you could certainly make a saving on the parking costs. Belts outlet factory was also pretty close and depending on fitness/health you could walk to that also.
In the hotel you could buy breakfast which was very nice, they had a small shop and an arcade with games for the kids. The hotel also has a bar and a restuarant (think it was chinese, but can't remember, we didn't eat there but people we spoke to said it was nice).
There are two buildings to this hotel and the pool is in between them this meant that by mid afternoon a lot of the pool was shaded, but again bear in mind that we went in November so it may not be a problem in the summer. Also as I said there were two buildings to the hotel and we stayed in the newer part, so I don't know if there is much difference between the two buildings. All in all if I was going to stay in a hotel again (we now opt for villas/townhouses because the kids are to big to share 1 room with) I would definately stay there again because of the convenience and location. I am pretty sure that I posted a review in the accommodation review section. Perhaps someone who has been more recently than me will give you more up to date information though

keanda
Hi, keanda thanks a million for your post, think thats my mind made up to stay at The Rodeway Inn thanks again.Haddy :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.