Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
ROSAS TAMBORIM
8 Posts
Hi Alfred,

Do you mean "Rosa's" at Carmona she has a small shop/cafe next to CJM.
If it is the same, yes we go there quite often to have sun downers she serves up the largest G&T etc ever
Im not too sure but again if we are talking about the same place, is Tamborim not the small hamlet down the road leading eventually to Cavellossim?

Tush
Hi
We walk our dogs with Rosa most mornings at sunrise since we moved down that way and often pop in for lunch or a drink. I think we may have met a few times in recent years. Do you stay/have you stayed at Dona sa Maria?
Cocopop
Rosa gets lovelier every year, were ever we stayed in Goa we would make our way to rosas cafe, it is the one next to cjm and tamborim is the next village down towards the dona san marie, and I will be there 5 weeks today. Danny
i do mean carmona next to cjm .is my strawhat still hanging up at rosas? we often eat at connie and idas we stayed at cjm last year.this year at mrs mirandas nex t to dona sa maria
Mirandas guest house is quite a new place, I had a letter recently from Donald and Anita Maranda and I think they need the trade, you are staying in the quietist part of south Goa and in my opinion the loveliest, as you walk down the lane towards Rosies place, before you get to the paddie fields, Anita has the retaraunt on the right( pig loo's )but they are a smashing couple, if you are walking take a torch( snakes) and if you are out early you will see the peacock and family, BLISS.
Danny
hi dean and tracy unfortunately your straw hat disintegrated before we left in april you will have to get a new one in dec ah
john will be frequenting rosies when you arrive in dec hes going out on the 26th nov but im not coming until 6th feb so i will just miss you i think
have a great holiday dont forget the JD
anita and john (bills friends that stay above angelas the shop near rosies )
Hello Anita & John, How funny, we have often spoken about you both over the past year, and only Tuesday night I looked in my address book for your email address which we still have and we were going to send you an email but you know how it is, always going to do it tomorrow! Not surprised about my hat, afterall, it was nothing more than a big hole before we came home. Yes you are right we will miss you, what a shame. We come home on the 5th Feb, but we will see John. Is Bill going this year? When John arrives in Goa can he kindly let 'nice voice' John know we are arriving on the 5th Dec and we have plenty of stories to tell him about top & tailing and my feet!! We are really looking forward to seeing everyone again, just a shame we will miss you. Lovely to hear from you
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.