Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
I've read loads of reviews, looked at photos and read threads, here and elsewhere and I'm really glad we've booked this hotel, but I do have a couple of questions for anyone who's been there -

Is there anything goes on later at night after the mini disco, show etc?

Is the beach bar open at night? Missed that at the Perissia last year.

I think I read somewhere that there aren't tea/coffee making facs in the rooms which doesn't bother me - I'd just bring a travel kettle. But I think I read somewhere else that the hotel doesn't allow people using their own kettles. Is that right?

What would you say the Brit/Other Euro guests ratio is? We like a good mixture and met some lovely dutch and belgian friends last year, but wondering if Brits a huge minority, English spoken in the kids club, and whether to bring my German phrasebook?

I've heard the food is fantastic here, but what sort of choice is there for breakfast? (I've been spoilt by my Lykia World breakfast - which included spicy fried potatoes, fried eggs and bacon YES, BACON everyday!!)

Thanks for any help - anice

Merged with existing topic. Dazbo HT Mod
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.